1. Were can I park my car?
Hotel guests can park free of charge in the multi-storey car park of the Rhein Center. We suggest to park on the upper floors. After parking your car please go back to the car park entrance. Next to the entrance you will find the staircase Nr. 435. Use the elevator to the 6. Floor.
The parking is free of charge. In front of the car park we can offer you private parking spaces for 10,00€ per car and day upon request and availability.
2. Is the WiFi access included?
The WiFi access is free of charge for all our guests. In addition to our WiFi access guest of the newly build “Hotel Dreiländerbrücke****” can access our network via Ethernet cable.
3. Is the breakfast included in our room prices?
The breakfast is not included in the room rates. Our breakfast is available to our hotel guests as well as to external guests. Please note that advance reservations until the previous evening at midnight will be charged at 10.00 €. Non-reserved breakfasts will be charged at 12.50 €.
- Monday to Friday: 06.00 o’clock until 10.00 o’clock
- Saturday, Sunday: 06.30 o’clock until 10.30 o‘clock
- Public German holidays: 06.30 o’clock until 10.30 o’clock
Should your departure be outside of our breakfast times we are happy to prepare a lunch packet for 7,50 € per person for you.
4. Is there any restaurant in the hotel?
Yes since the 4. January 2016 we have a restraunt based in our hotel.
- Monday – Saturday: 17.00 o’clock until 23.00 o’clock
- Sunday: day off
5. What are the cancellation conditions??
Usually you can cancel your reservation until 12 o’clock at arrival day free of charge. An exception for these usual conditions are the times during trade fairs the cancellation conditions for these particular times will be notified separately.
Cancellations after 12 o’clock and no-shows will be charged with 80% cancellation fee.
We have separate cancellation conditions for reservations with more than 3 rooms. The first 3 rooms have the above mentioned cancelling conditions. Starting with the 4. Room and for every additional room the following conditions are valid:
- Cancellations from booking date until 3months + 1 day prior arrival: 10% cancellation fee
- Cancellations from 3 months until 10 days prior arrival: 30% cancellation fee
- Cancellations from 9 days until 3 days prior arrival: 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations from 1-2 days prior arrival: 70% cancellation fee
- Later cancellations or No Show: 80% cancellation fee
8. What are the check-in and checkout times?
For reserved rooms the check-in begins at2 pm. If you arrive before 2 pm we will do our best to accommodate you in a room that is already cleaned. Shouldn’t this be possible, we will take care of your luggage. An early check-in is possible upon request and availability. For a guaranteed early check in we will charge a fee of 30,00€.
Our guests have the possibility to checkout until 11 o’clock. A late checkout is possible upon request and availability. Should your wished checkout time be substantial after 11 o’clock we will charge an additional 30,00 €.
Check-In Zeit: 09:00 Uhr – 14:00 Uhr 30,00 €
Additional checkout times:
- Check-Out: 11:00 o’clock – 16:00 o’clock 30,00 €
- Check-Out: 16:00 o‘clock – 21:00 o‘clock 50,00 €
(Deviating signs of good will are possible)
9. Is there public transportation nearby?
In front of the hotel there is a tram station with access to the tram Nr. 8. With tram Nr. 8 you will reach the inner cities of Basel and Weil am Rhein within a short periode of time. Open tramplan
10. How do I reach the airport?
You can reach the airport with your car in about 15 minutes. If you wish we can also arrange a pickup by taxi for you.
12. Front desk
The Front desk is open 24 hour, seven days a week and is located on the 6th floor. (Entrance Hauptstr. 435). We are always happy to answer your questions and requests.
Hotel Dreiländerbrücke****/Hotel Maximilian***
Tel.: +49 7621 – 7080
Fax.: 0049 (0) 7621 – 708100
13. Where do I get the Vignette?
If you want to use the Swiss highways you need a “Vignette”. You can buy the Vignette at all petrol stations near the boarder. We are happy to show you the way to the next petrol station.
Located on the second floor of the Rheincenter you will find a cinema. You can find the current program on the following website: www.kino-weil.de.
Reservation Tel.: +49 7621 – 986 991
Current program Tel.: +49 7621 – 986 992
15. Can I wash/ dry/ iron my clothing in the hotel?
For our guests we offer a laundry service on demand. The costs of the laundry service differ according to the kind of your laundry. For further informations please contact the front desk. If you wish to have your suits cleaned, we will contact a nearby special laundry service.
Furthermore the hotel is equipped with 3 washing machines, 3 dryers and several ironing boards. Do not hesitate to ask the front desk if you wish to use one of the above.
16. Are there rooms with air-conditioning or fans?
Several rooms in the hotel are equipped with air-condition systems. These rooms can be reserved for an additional fee of 10,00 € per night. All other rooms can be equipped with fans free of charge.
17. What is included in the room price?
Included for all of our guests is the Wi-Fi access, SKY-TV, the parking in our garage (garage Rhein Center) and all taxes. In addition we offer our guests free entrance in the fitness club „Factor Sport-Club”.